Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Garden

We decided to try a garden this year but we didn't expect much to grow because we have really bad clay soil. But we had an awesome neighbor bring us in some top soil and we tilled it and planted our little seeds and this is what we got. I think it turned out pretty good.

This is our Corn and potatoes.



Here is our lettuce, peas, and beets





I decided Ry would like to see sunflowers so we are waiting for them and then our pumpkins are taking over the garden.


2 comments:

Kristy and Erik said...

I am amazed!! That is so awesome. I have been wanting to grow a garden the last two summers and just never have. You have motavated me to do it next year. Looks great!

Jenn said...

Your garden is really impressive. Good job you two. Maybe you can give us some advice. we seem to over water or under water everything.